Combi bolt washers
Nord-Lock Combi bolt washers are specifically designed to be captivated on a bolt, so called SEMS. The washers are based on our proven wedge-locking technology but have reduced inner diameter to not fall off the bolts after the thread is added.
Having a Nord-Lock wedge-locking washer permanently attached to the bolt takes the SEMS bolt to a whole new security level and enables you to:
- Ensure faster product assembly, thanks to pre-assembled parts.
- Decrease failures related to human error, incorrect mounting or forgetting to put on the washers.
- Facilitate product assembly of very small sizes.
- Do maintenance and repair in areas that are difficult to reach or of limited access.
- Facilitate inventory and logistical savings due to reduced item numbers.
- Make disassembly faster and easier as loose washers can be difficult to remove, especially from counter bore holes.
The standard range of Nord-Lock combi bolt washers consists of NL5, NL6, NL8, NL10, NL10sp and NL12 in steel material.
Combi bolt washers in other sizes, metric and UNC, with standard diameter or enlarged outer diameter (sp) as well as washers in other materials are offered upon request.
Complete combi bolts including Nord-Lock combi bolt washers are offered in co-operation with a local bolt manufacturer.
Tätä sivua ei ole käännetty
Ota yhteyttä ja pyydä lisätietoja tästä tuotteesta.