The Nord-Lock combi bolt
The Nord-Lock combi bolt (NLCB) is a bolt with an integrated pair of Nord-Lock washers. With the Nord-Lock combi bolt, you will be able to increase the efficiency, accuracy and safety of your assembly, while at the same time keeping inventory and part count at a minimum.
Based on our proven wedge-locking technology, the Nord-Lock combi bolt secures bolted joints and maintains a high clamp force even under severe operating conditions.
With the Nord-Lock combi bolt you are able to:
- Ensure faster product assembly, thanks to pre-assembled and pre-lubricated parts
- Facilitate product assembly with very small sizes
- Maintain and repair in either difficult surroundings or areas of limited access faster, easier and safer
- Facilitate inventory and logistical savings due to reduced item numbers
- Make disassembly faster and easier as loose washers can be difficult to remove (especially from counter bore holes)
- Decrease failures related to human error, incorrect mounting or forgetting to put on the washers
Please note that this product is currently only offered for selective high volume orders.
Contact your Nord-Lock representative to find out more.
Powering the industry
First published in Bolted #1 2012. Direct current (DC) motors have been around for almost 100 years. Efficient speed regulation, (…)