The Nord-Lock combi bolt
The Nord-Lock combi bolt (NLCB) is a bolt with an integrated pair of Nord-Lock washers. With the Nord-Lock combi bolt, you will be able to increase the efficiency, accuracy and safety of your assembly, while at the same time keeping inventory and part count at a minimum.
Based on our proven wedge-locking technology, the Nord-Lock combi bolt secures bolted joints and maintains a high clamp force even under severe operating conditions.
With the Nord-Lock combi bolt you are able to:
- Ensure faster product assembly, thanks to pre-assembled and pre-lubricated parts
- Facilitate product assembly with very small sizes
- Maintain and repair in either difficult surroundings or areas of limited access faster, easier and safer
- Facilitate inventory and logistical savings due to reduced item numbers
- Make disassembly faster and easier as loose washers can be difficult to remove (especially from counter bore holes)
- Decrease failures related to human error, incorrect mounting or forgetting to put on the washers
Powering the industry
First published in Bolted #1 2012. Direct current (DC) motors have been around for almost 100 years. Efficient speed regulation, (…)