SJ tensioner - Compact
Nut style Multi-jackbolt tensioners (MJTs) are an innovative bolting product that will eliminate expensive and dangerous tooling. Only hand/air tools are required to install or remove any size MJT.
SJX Jamnuts are used for applications where limited headroom and/or limited thread engagement are required. On request jamnuts are available with Superbolt proprietary captive set screws.
- SJ – Compact
- Dimension range: M20-M160 (3/4″ – 6″)
- Approx. bolt stress depending on size: 250 to 400 N/mm2 (35 to 60 ksi)
- Temperature range: -10 to 250ºC (0 to 500ºF)
- Surface treatment: optional
- Application examples: limited height such as hydraulic cylinders, shaft mounts, piston connections, foundations, etc.