Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you live and breathe digital marketing? We at Nord-Lock Group are now looking for a passionate colleague to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing initiatives.
We offer you the possibility to be part of an exciting growth journey at a global company with a great corporate culture. At Nord-Lock Group you will get the chance to not only work with global brands but also become a key member of our Group marketing team at our head office in central Malmö. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Director and work in close collaboration with both central and regional marketing colleagues around the world.
- Owner of digital marketing from a Group perspective.
- Drive digital marketing campaigns with a data driven approach.
- Develop and manage our digital marketing strategy including website, digital content, digital campaigns, search engine optimization, social media, and other demand generation tactics.
- Use data-driven insights to optimize landing pages, user funnels, campaign targeting, and content assets to continue to improve the customer experience.
- Hands-on work within our CMS, Episerver.
- Own and create content for our web and Social Media Channels
- Ensure that communication strategy is consistently executed across multiple channels (PR, Web, SEO, Social Media, SEM and Email marketing etc.)
- Promote digital innovation across the organization and incorporate a data-driven approach to marketing strategies and plans.
You should have three years’ in-depth hands-on experience in managing the digital consumer journey, with reference to inbound, lead generation, paid social media, search ads, email marketing, as well as a proven track record. You are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
You are result-oriented and eager to test new marketing tactics and initiatives, using data to analyze and optimize outcomes. You are a well-organized and detail-oriented team player with a strong knowledge of Marketing Automation Solutions. Proficient English in both verbal and written communication is a given for you.
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, apply today. Or to learn more about the position, you are welcome to call the recruiting manager Cecilia Böhm at +46 40 602 46 46
To apply, please send your personal letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications for this position will be accepted through June 7th, 2020. Please note, however, that the position could be filled before this date.
About Nord-Lock Group
In 1982, Nord-Lock Group developed the original Nord-Lock wedge-locking technology that safely secures bolted joints. Since then, our range of innovative bolting technologies and expertise has grown to be the most comprehensive on the market, incorporating Superbolt mechanical tensioners, Boltight hydraulic tensioners and Expander System pivot pins. Owned by Swedish investment group Latour, Nord-Lock Group is on a mission to safeguard human lives and customer investments.