Digital Marketing Specialist
Nord-Lock Group is looking for a passionate colleague to develop, implement, and optimize our digital marketing initiatives. We need your help to create marketing activities that gets our message and offering through to the right audience. This position is part of the American marketing team based at our brand new site in Pittsburgh, PA.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be working on various tasks connected to digital marketing in accordance with brand standards and digital best practices.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure successful completion of marketing projects and other major initiatives within time, scope/quality, and budget.
- Optimize landing pages, user funnels, campaign targeting, and content assets to continue to improve the user experience.
- Handle regional Social Media accounts.
- Plan, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns and report on performance.
- Design and create landing pages for digital marketing campaigns.
- Increase website conversion rate through ideation of A/B test ideas.
- Create, monitor, optimize & analyze paid media.
- Monitor digital performance KPIs as well as consumer engagement.
- Optimize our marketing conversion paths and increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
- SEO & SEM Optimization.
- Collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams as well as outside agencies and consultants required to execute against optimization plan.
To be successful in this position, we believe that you:
- Have education in digital marketing /media & communication, or a relevant field.
- Have previous experience managing and editing websites (EPI CMS is a strong plus).
- Have previous experience of working professionally with Social Media Marketing.
- Have at least 2 years of experience of working with digital marketing and web, preferably in B2B.
- Have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Knowledge with Google analytics, social media analysis & SEO.
- Have previous experience with Google Merchandise, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn, Microsoft advertising & Google Ads.
- Have knowledge of various platforms and online Marketing strategies that can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Have knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Google Optimize, Hotjar etc.)
- Have the ability to work flexibility to meet the demands of a dynamic and developing environment.
- Have basic knowledge with CRM setup and campaign automation process.
For more information about the position please contact Alexander Wennberg, Marketing Manager, America: email@example.com
To apply, please send your personal letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position will be accepted through December 31st, 2021. Please note, however, that the position could be filled before this date.