Seasoned Human Resources Manager for the Nord-Lock Group Global Tensioning Division and Americas Sales Region
From Shinkansen high speed railway in Japan, to Burj Khalifa in UAE, to NASAs space probe, to a Norwegian roller coaster to offshore wind turbines. Constant vibrations cause stress on the constructions which jeopardizes safety. Most don’t devote a thought to bolts loosening – but we do. Every minute. Every hour. All day. All Year.
Do you see Human Resources (HR) as a business enabler and are you passionate about being part of creating an engaged and high performing organization? Then you might be just the person we are looking for!
We are now looking for a seasoned HR Manager who will be ultimately responsible for securing that all HR operations are carried out smoothly and effectively. You will provide direct support to our Global Tensioning Division, production sites in Walsall, UK and St Gallenkappel, Switzerland, and our Americas Sales Region, in North and South America, approximately 200 employees in total.
This is an excellent opportunity to follow our products end to end and collaborate with colleagues across the globe to create an HR experience and setup that comes full cycle, delivering synergies and value both for our business and our co-workers!
The role as HR Manager
In close collaboration with the Senior Management Team and our global HR Manager at our head office in Sweden, you will be responsible for developing and launching new HR strategies and initiatives ranging from talent management to compensation & benefit and training. All with the ultimate goal to meet the needs of the business while making sure we are a great place to work.
As a valued part of the Senior Management Team for the Tensioning Division and Americas Sales Region, you are a trusted advisor to senior management on all HR related matters.
Your key task and responsibilities
- Create corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Develop and execute on recruiting strategies
- Act to secure that we have a proactive stance on HR by securing fair and business relevant strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Be an active part of securing that we always have Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at the center of our decisions and processes
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics mandated by our Swedish parent company
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communication
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Provide guidance and direct support to local management as necessary in dealing with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action as required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Apply a data driven mindset, reporting to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
You’ll be based at our newly built production site and modern office, located in Pittsburgh. By becoming a member of the Nord-Lock Group family you get to work with passionate colleagues and partners both locally and around the globe.
You will be a direct report to the Director, Tensioning Division and an indirect report to both the Regional Sales Director, Americas and Global HR Director, based in the company head office in Malmo, Sweden.
Your qualifications and experience
This is a position for a seasoned HR Manager with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR and interaction with remote teams. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset. We seek people who have a great sense of self-motivation, creative problem solvers who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment. If you have a strong desire to add value this might be the right position for you.
We believe that you possess the below skills and experience:
- Proven track record as HR Manager working broadly across disciplines
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations (United States and some international experience required)
- Thorough knowledge of HR management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and high ethical standards
- BS/BA in human resources or relevant field required; MS/MA in Human Resources will be a plus but not required
Some of what we offer
- International environment and dynamic workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to develop and grow professionally
- First class benefits for US based employees
How to apply
To apply, use Easy Apply on LinkedIn or send an e-mail to hr@Nord-Lock.com. Don’t forget to attach your personal letter and CV.
Applications for this position will be accepted through 8th of June 2022. We will handle applications continuously, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please contact: Group HR Director, Jenny Bergin Jenny.Bergin@Nord-Lock.com.
We look forward to your application!
Nord-Lock Group is a world leader in secure bolting solutions. Our unique combination of innovative products and expertise enables us to solve the toughest bolting challenges. Nord-Lock Group bolting solutions include Nord-Lock wedge-locking technology, Superbolt multi-jackbolt tensioners, Boltight hydraulic tensioners and Expander System pivot pins. We are a global organization with a head office in Malmö, Sweden. Our company is represented in over twenty subsidiary sales offices located in Europe, the US and Asia as well as a worldwide distribution network through sales partners. Nord-Lock Group is wholly owned by Investment AB Latour, a company listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. All companies within Latour are committed to the core values of respect, curiosity, and entrepreneurship.