Marketing and Event Coordinator
Nord-Lock Group is looking for a professional with an extensive set of skills within marketing communication to help build the Group’s success towards engaging our customers and strengthening our brands. This position is part of the American marketing team based at our brand new site in Pittsburgh, PA.
As our Marketing and event coordinator you will be responsible for the content planning, social media marketing, and be the main contact point for our sales organization in planning for and executing events and tradeshows.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the regional content calendar.
- Responsible for e-mail marketing send-outs.
- Design and create landing pages online.
- Main contact point and organizer for events and tradeshows.
- Project manager for various marketing projects.
- Create content for social media and advertisement.
- Well organizer with good project management skills.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in E-mail marketing
- Basic knowledge in CRM systems
- Experience working in CMS systems (Epi-server a plus).
- At least 3 years’ experience from working with marketing.
- Seniority level: Medium
For more information about the position please contact Alexander Wennberg, Marketing Manager, America: email@example.com
To apply, please send your personal letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this position will be accepted through December 31st, 2021.
Please note that the position could be filled before this date.