Marketing and Communication Project Manager to Nord-Lock Group/Expander
Expander System pivot pins are used to eliminate the problem of lug wear in heavy machinery. It is trusted by some of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo and John Deere – or commonly used as an aftermarket repair solution in construction, forestry and mining. This award-winning solution has been installed over one million times since 1985, and field tested to 50,000 hours of operation.
Expander System is positioned to grow internationally and we are now looking for a Marketing and Communication Project Manager who wants to join us on this fantastic journey. From Nord-Lock Group’s modern HQ office, located in the heart of Malmö, you get to work with passionate colleagues and partners both locally and around the globe.
We seek people who have a great sense of self-motivation, creative problem solvers who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment.
Are you passionate about helping brands reach their full potential and stand out in a busy marketplace? Do you have a strong technical interest? You will work to communicate the benefits of our products to both existing and potential customers. The ideal candidate will work with marketing initiatives to support the full customer journey - focusing on the way we communicate our product and solutions portfolio.
You will in collaboration with the team and stakeholders in the organization develop an understanding of our target groups; defining what value to bring to them and how to take it to market.
Internal Communications is high on Nord-Lock Group’s agenda, and you will be working to further strengthen our efforts in this area. You will be participating in the work to inform, influence and engage colleagues through the intranet and other channels, which you will keep up to date, create content for and develop so that they do the job in getting everyone on board with the company’s strategy.
This position reports to the Brand & Communications Manager. Travels will occur in this position.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the technology brand and marketing plans, and deploy across relevant marketing platforms.
- Utilize key customer insights in planning and development to strengthen brand communication.
- Proactive development of marketing, communication and promotional mixes to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
- Create global campaigns and drive industry marketing initiative.
- Lead, develop and follow up on how we communicate our products and technologies globally and create tools and communication packages for the regional markets to activate.
- Occasionally drive product and concept launches in close collaboration with R&D and regional marketing and sales.
- Participate in developing and deploying the internal communications strategy
- Develop engaging content for internal communications channels
- A couple of years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong technical interest, customer focus and has analytical skills
- Target and results driven doer with a strategic and digital mindset
- Knowledge in digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in product and concept launches is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communication or equivalent
What we offer:
- International environment and dynamic workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to develop and grow professionally
- Modern and spacious office in central Malmö
- Regular company events
- Friday breakfast
- Occasional foosball and ping-pong tournament in the office
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously, latest August 20. For more information about the position, please contact Emma Brandgård, Brand & Communications Manager at: email@example.com.