Marketing Manager - Americas
We are looking for an experienced hands on Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building in our Industrial Fastener industry.
- Develope and execute the Americas marketing and communication strategy and plan for all channels based on the Group’s strategy
- Create and drive lead generating marketing campaigns supporting regional sales efforts with a data driven approach in multiple channels - designed to increase Nord-Lock Group brand awareness, generate sales demand, maximise conversion rates among prospects.
- Execute successful product and concept launch campaigns to the market
- Measure ROI for all activities and analyze sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement
- Support regional sales team with market research and marketing material
- Own regional public relations, creating press releases and technical articles
- Own and create content for regional web and SoMe channels
- Drive our E-commerce channels
- Manage content localization and development – web content, collaterals, white papers, case studies etc
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop talent on the marketing team
- Secure group branding and corporate identity vs regional development
- Marketing research
- Effectivly manage marketing annual budgetsts
- Planning and organization of regional webinars, exhibitions and events
- Retail marketing, support for partners and distributors
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5+ years' experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
- Proven track record of leading a diverse team and working in a global organization.
Do you have what it takes?
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact:
Peter Miranda, +1 412 279 1149