Marketing Project Specialist
If you are a talented, organized and successful Marketing professional with a proven track record in Brand and Project Management, then you could be a perfect fit for this opportunity!
We are looking for a skilled Marketing Project Specialist to plan, manage, execute, analyze, and report on projects and campaigns related to one of our key technology brands. The ideal candidate will be a target- and results-driven doer who can furnish several professional samples that demonstrate your past marketing project/campaign successes.
As part of your role, you will be the marketing expert on your assigned Nord-Lock Group technology brand, which will require you to work collaboratively with colleagues across the globe. These interactions will result in global and regional campaigns that set us apart from the competition, with the goal of increasing both awareness and sales.
This position reports to the Tensioning Division Brand and Marketing Manager in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, and will be based in either the Americas or Europe. Approximately 10-20% travel will be required for this position.
- Plan, create and manage marketing projects and campaigns, both globally and regionally.
- Conduct an analysis and report on each executed campaign for your immediate manager as well as higher management levels.
- Create and manage a content calendar to identify key deliverables, collaborators, and due dates.
- Create project budgets and track all related expenses, ensuring campaigns are kept within their specified budgets.
- Have an integral role in product and concept launches across Nord-Lock Group in close collaboration with R&D and regional marketing and sales.
- Track and report on key customer insights to assist with planning and development for stronger brand communications.
- 3-5 years of professional B2B or B2C marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communication or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in product and campaign management (including KPIs/results)
- Strong technical interest, customer focus and solid analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Clear thinker with the ability to digest complex technologies and deliver clear solutions to business problems
What we offer:
- International environment and dynamic workplace
- Flexible working
- Opportunities to develop and grow professionally
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We seek people who have a great sense of self-motivation, particularly creative problem-solvers who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment – talented individuals with a strong desire to add value.