Operations Director & Site Leader
We are recruiting for a dynamic and inspirational Operations Director & Site Leader who will be responsible for the day to day activities of the site in Pittsburgh and will lead in all areas of operational excellence across the Tensioning Division at the other 2 production sites.
The Tensioning division currently has 3 sites located, in Pittsburgh, USA, Saint Gallenkappel, Switzerland & Walsall, UK. In this role, you will be joining the Tensioning Leadership team and assume responsibility for all areas of operational excellence across the 3 sites, which will include
Create and sustain an operations culture that is built on Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, and clear accountability within the site.
Ensuring the health & safety of our employees is always maintained and effective practices and procedures are in place and followed.
Where appropriate facilitate the standardization of practices and procedures to maximize efficiencies and familiarization with regard to documentation flow
Take a lead role in maintaining our highest standards in product quality and conformity to ISO and other regulatory body approvals across all 3 sites.
Site Leader (Pittsburgh, USA)
This is an exciting time for the site which will undergo a big change this year as it moves into a new purpose built 130,000 sqft facility close to the Pittsburgh International airport. The new facility will be the largest production/office complex within the Nord-Lock Group which reflects the growth aspirations of the company. The main duties of the Site Leader include
- Organise the site to deliver on day to day production requirements.
- Monitor and Improve on site Key Performance Indicators
- Manage and sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders including the sales division & Engineering.
- Providing leadership, direction, and mentoring for local direct reports and further down within the organisation.
- This role is to be based in Pittsburgh and the company is open to discussions around relocation packages for the right candidate.
- 10+ years of operational leadership experience with a demonstrated track record of applying Lean/CI principles to realise business goals and deliver productivity.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Proven track record of leading by example, effectively communicating at all levels and building strong working relationships.
- Team development and Change management implementation
- Excellent customer/commercial focus.
- A determined approach with a drive to deliver results.
Application: Send your application no later than 2020-10-02 to Amy.email@example.com
About the Nord-Lock Group
Nord-Lock Group is a world leading manufacturer of safe and reliable bolt-securing solutions. Innovative technologies in the product portfolio include Nord-Lock´s wedge locks, Superbolt tensioners, Boltight´s hydraulic tensioning tools and Expander system pivot pin assembly. Its global sales organization and international partners provide customers with in-depth expertise and the right solution for every type of bolt securing need. Nord-Lock Group is an outstanding example of a company being able to sustain profitable double-digit growth. The total turnover for Nord-Lock Group is more than 1 billion SEK and the company has about 600 employees.