We are looking for a Product Engineer that will be placed in Singapore and cover our South East Asian Market.
We think you are a mechanical engineer with the right disposition and an unwavering commitment to customer service. You are a person who has a strong sense of responsibility, takes initiatives and will not hesitate to go the extra mile to achieve the desired result. You are inquisitive, have a large appetite to learn and a passion to take on challenges. You are fast in your responses to our sales organizations and our customers. You will have direct contact with our customers when helping them to optimize their applications, so you are a tactful person with a positive attitude and a lot of patience. We will provide you with the training and the tools that you will need for your work. You are required to work both independently and in a team. Since you will have to communicate with other divisions within our sister companies, which are located around the world, you must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Supporting our Sales Organizations in providing our customers with the right technical and cost-effective solutions
- Providing our customers with technical support by doing analyses of their applications, making solution proposals and holding training sessions/seminars on site
- Acting as a communication channel between our local office and our design engineers located in Europe and the United States
- Perform lab tests in our technical centre
- Technical and sales training for our sales team
- Customer visits involving travels to customers’ sites
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
- A monthly report to be handed to your manager
The Nord-Lock Group has been providing customers with high-quality, safe and innovative bolting solutions since 1982. Supporting our global customer base is our priority and our subsidiaries are in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. We also have a worldwide distribution network through sales partners and authorized distributors. We offer the right candidate:
- a stable employment in a company with rapid growth.
- an interesting and stimulating job.
- to work with strong brands and unique, niche products of the highest quality and reliability.
- excellent work environment.
- the opportunities to learn, grow and to advance.
- incentives for target accomplishments and outstanding achievements.
- an employee-centered positive corporate culture.
- an employment with a work-life balance.
To learn more about us, go to www.nord-lock.com
Among our customers worldwide are Siemens, Alstom, EDF Energy, Andritz Hydro, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Mitsui Engineering and Shipbuilding, Tata Steel, Tata Hendrikson, Doosan Heavy Industries, Rotem, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, CRRC, Samsung Electronics, Shinkansen, German Railway and many more.
Below is an example of the numerous emails we receive from our customers every day:
We’d like an advice for this application - Autoclave Nozzle Adapter for gearbox, please see attached drawing. The clave is SAF2205 and the adaptor plate is made of 316 stainless steel. We use 40 studs M30 B8M. The problem is we have several failures due to the bolts getting loose because of the cyclic nature of the clave, variating pressure and temperature, and the equipment is subjected to significant vibration when in operation. We’d tried everything we could think of but nothing worked. Could you please advise a solution? It is very likely the bolts will be flooded with corrosive water so we’d prefer to use stainless steel. The only opportunity to replace or re-torque them is every 8 years after the internal inspection. Thanks in advance!”
If the above message captures your interest, you may be the person we are looking for. Send your application in English with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application as soon as possible, the applications will be handled ongoingly.
About the Nord-Lock Group
In 1982, Nord-Lock Group developed the original Nord-Lock wedge-locking technology that safely secures bolted joints. Since then, our range of innovative bolting technologies and expertise has grown to be the most comprehensive on the market, incorporating Superbolt mechanical tensioners, Boltight hydraulic tensioners and Expander System pivot pins. Owned by Swedish investment group Latour, Nord-Lock Group is on a mission to safeguard human lives and customer investments.