Get the Free Paper
Are you getting the most out of your machinery?
Several machinery & processes in the steel industry depend on pivots. Equipment owners are plagued with the problem of pivot wear, accelerated by the high temperature working environment. Equipment breakdowns result in downtime and production shortfalls. These breakdowns often require line boring and welding.
- Time comparison guide, traditional repair vs using Expander System
- Learn how to maximize productivity and minimize service and repair
- See common applications, international case studies and technology overview
To optimize pivot axles, the entire application must be taken into consideration — the bushing, working conditions and the environment to eliminate lug wear and secure fast installation and dismounting. Since 1985, Expander System has been designing solutions for a wide range of applications.
Expander Pins are used on some of the world's biggest Original Equipment Manufacturers (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, John Deere etc) including installed equipment in a vast amount of industries.
Learn more on Expander as a repair option
- Difference between traditional straight axle and Expander?
- Video explanation_permanent solution to lug wear
- 50,000 hour field test for Volvo
- Easy of installation key value for manufacturing plant
- Installed in new golden steel bridge in Stockholm, Sweden
Locate your nearest representative here