Open position: Digital project manager and episerver superuser
Making it easy to do business with Nord-Lock Group is a top priority for us. We believe that personal contact as well as digital interaction will be critical for us in order to remain successful. Getting the most out of our digital platforms, including our content management system, Episerver, is therefore essential. The new role as Digital Project Manager and Episerver Superuser will report to the Business Development Director and work in close cooperation with other parts of the organization. The position is based at our head office in Malmö.
- Be Episerver webadmin and have good knowledge of how the system is set up, how it works and how to use it effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain and drive the development of the Episerver platform in order to ensure an efficient environment.
- Be responsible for internal Episerver support and training.
- Be the internal contact person for web development ideas and proposals.
- Be the buyer of external web development and related services.
- Manage web related projects and when needed, i.e. when there is no natural owner in the line organization, be the owner of these projects.
- Represent Episerver in discussions with other system owners/administrators.
- Be responsible for the development pipeline i.e. decide what can be done internally and what requires external development.
- Probably within digital marketing or commerce, but your formal training is not critical. Experience and mindset are more important.
- 2+ years’ experience from Content Management System (CMS) system administration. If you have worked with Episerver, it is a plus.
- Good command of English language.
- Digital mindset. Be customer/user oriented, try out ideas fast with a minimum delightful product, listen to feedback, adapt and be non-prestigious.
- Capable to fill in the gaps when project objectives are not perfectly defined.
- Team player.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by April 18 2019
About Nord-Lock Group
In 1982, Nord-Lock Group developed the original Nord-Lock wedge-locking technology that safely secures bolted joints. Since then, our range of innovative bolting technologies and expertise has grown to be the most comprehensive on the market, incorporating Superbolt mechanical tensioners, Boltight hydraulic tensioners and Expander System pivot pins. Owned by Swedish investment group Latour, Nord-Lock Group is on a mission to safeguard human lives and customer investments.