R&D Technician (m/f)
The Nord-Lock Group produces and develops unique solutions for securing and optimizing bolted joints and tensioning systems. Our expanding sales organization is represented in over twenty offices in Europe, USA and Asia. In addition to that we have a worldwide network of distribution partners. For the Superbolt Division’s site in Switzerland, Nord-Lock AG in St. Gallenkappel, we are looking for an
R&D Technician (m/f)
- Evaluation, planning, testing and documentation of ideas and tests related to bolted joints within Superbolt Division
- Responsibility for the in-house laboratory
- Enlargement of the laboratory
- Collaboration within the international R&D organization of the Superbolt Division
- Development of new products
- Establishing of new methods
- You have an apprenticeship in mechanical engineering, a degree as a technician from a higher technical school (HF) or a University of Applied Sciences (FH)
- Experience in metrology, mechanics, hydraulics, physics, 3D printers, mechatronics, materials engineering
- Excellent German and English skills in both writing and speaking
- Professional experience in mechanical engineering, in the laboratory or R&D area is a plus
- Structured and self-guided way of working
- Versatile 'problem solver'
- Young, committed and adaptable attitude
We offer a broad variety of tasks with possibilities for self-initiative. At Nord-Lock you have the opportunity to develop yourself and to advance your career. A state-of-the-art workplace, training opportunities and flexible working hours do characterize our company. A team-oriented corporate culture is cultivated, and at the same time the dynamics of the innovative and worldwide active Nord-Lock Group are noticeable.
We look forward to receive your full application (including application letter in english, CV with photo and references) by e-mail to email@example.com or by letter post to Mrs. Petra Oberholzer to the address below. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Marcel Zahner, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone +41 55 284 64 65.
Rietwiesstrasse 2, CH-8735
St. Gallenkappel, Switzerland