Digital Marketing Manager
Do you live and breathe digital marketing? We are now looking for a passionate colleague to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing initiatives.
You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic, designing customer journeys and acquiring leads. The ideal candidate will lead and develop digital marketing activities and has a solid track record of managing projects and campaigns from start to finish.
You should have a growth mindset and a doer mentality with real passion for innovations in the field. You will actively support our customers through the whole digital buying journey. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director you will be a key member of the group marketing team at our head office in central Malmö and work in close collaboration with regional marketing colleagues around the world.
- Develop and own the group digital marketing strategy including website, digital content, digital marketing, search engine optimization, social media, and other demand generation tactics.
- Create an infrastructure for lead generation, inbound marketing and automation.
- Own and drive campaign and lead management, including lead stage criteria, lead scoring, and funnel management.
- Own digital marketing metrics, analytics, and KPI settings for the group. This includes overseeing the progress and evaluation of campaigns, providing insight to recommend iterative improvements.
- Understand customer behaviour and marketing performance, conducting A/B split testing, analysing data to optimise campaigns.
- Drive web design, UX and UI by working with IT to manage user experience across platforms and assisting with problem resolution.
- Promote digital innovation across the organization and drive a data-driven approach to marketing strategies and plans.
- The CRM superuser from a marketing perspective to increase user engagement across key digital platforms.
The position is placed in our Malmö offices.
- At least 5 years of professional experience, managing the digital consumer journey, either from an international company or a digital agency.
- Proven broad experience from leading, planning and executing successful multi-channel campaigns, with particular reference to inbound, lead generation, paid social media, search ads, and email marketing.
- Experience in CMS is required, EPiServer is a plus.
- A degree in Marketing, Business or Communications is a requirement, relevant digital marketing certificates are a merit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
If the profile fits you don’t hesitate to apply today. If you want to know more about the position you are welcome to call the recruiting manager Cecilia Böhm +46 40 602 46 46.
Application – Send your personal letter and CV to email@example.com
The last day for applying is January 31st, 2020. The applications will be handled ongoingly and the position could be filled before the last date for applying.
About Nord-Lock Group
In 1982, Nord-Lock Group developed the original Nord-Lock wedge-locking technology that safely secures bolted joints. Since then, our range of innovative bolting technologies and expertise has grown to be the most comprehensive on the market, incorporating Superbolt mechanical tensioners, Boltight hydraulic tensioners and Expander System pivot pins. Owned by Swedish investment group Latour, Nord-Lock Group is on a mission to safeguard human lives and customer investments.