Main purpose is to build and execute a brand and marketing strategy for SouthEast Asia & Taiwan and drive lead generating marketing campaigns and awareness in the countries to support sales while ensuring alignment with the Nord-Lock Group’s overall Marketing & Communication strategy and messaging. The work will be done in close cooperation with the local sales organization.
- Local marketing and brand strategy. Including analysis on share of business, market study and competitor analysis.
- Develop, execute, and follow up local marketing and brand campaigns, via marketing automation to create awareness and lead generation
- Own the local digital channel strategy and create digital content i.e., email marketing, newsletters, and social media postings.
- Plan, organize and follow up local tradeshows, events, training, and webinars.
- Create internal and external communication by leveraging group communication to local team and market i.e., PR, intranet content and local case studies
- Support distributors with relevant marketing materials and campaigns
- Collaborating with Group and Regional Marketing and Communication colleagues from across the world to implement new marketing and communication ideas and tools
- Support the annual marketing budget process, monitor and ensure the budget is being followed on a constant base
- Create monthly marketing reports to management
- Educational background in Business Marketing and Communication, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience from working with marketing.
- Good communication skill in English & Mandarin, both verbal and written
- Experience of modern marketing activities such as inbound marketing and marketing automation with a data driven approach
- Experience with social media marketing / advertising / digital publishing platform is a plus
- Good communicator and content creator and experience in working with Corporate Identity and branding
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign and minimum one web administration tool
- Knowledge of working with CRM systems; Microsoft D365 experience is of advantage
- Strong communication and project management skills with attention to details, ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with passion for the field of work
- Preferably technical interest
SE-Asia & Taiwan, Malaysia/KL
Apply for the opening:
To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org