Business Development Manager
WHO WE ARE
Vision: To be the trusted global partner for critical bolted solutions.
Mission: To safeguard human lives and customer investments.
Values: Innovative Technologies, Unmatched Expertise, Global Partnership.
In this role, the Business Development Manager, is responsible to grow volume, revenue, and margin of the Mining business segment in LATAM for Business Unit – Expander in the Nord-Lock Group. To be successful in this role you will be generating and closing new opportunities, managing a new business pipeline, and driving growth and be instrumental with taking the lead in identify, develop, and negotiate new and profitable business for mining.
As the Business Development Manager for Latam you will:
- Meet expected new business and financial objectives.
- Collaborating with the Global Director of Sales to assemble and execute an annual business plan that meets objectives for business development.
- Work with Sales Managers to maximize margins of new opportunities.
- Work closely with other Nord-Lock Group businesses and personnel for cross-selling opportunities and to identify new target accounts.
- Identification and strong relationship building with all key decision makers at target accounts.
- Drive improvement in customer loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Effectively utilize all sales and pipeline management tools available, including CRM and Business Intelligence reports and databases
- Within CRM, maintain a sales funnel to include target and qualified prospects and opportunities
- Work with key internal stakeholders to manage and drive project completion in an efficient and timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with all applicable Nord-Lock Group departments and personnel to ensure execution and success of new opportunities.
- Drive continued improvements to tools utilized to manage existing business, current projects, and the prospecting pipeline.
- Drive continued improvements to tools utilized to support current and future customer base.
- This list is not all inclusive and may include other duties as assigned and necessary for the operation and management of the business.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years within a similar-type position and field.
- Willing and able to travel more than 50%
- Willing and able to pass all pre-employment testing including, but not limited to, background, MVR, and drug screening.
- Valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
- Current passport or the ability to obtain a passport.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
- Urgent recognition of new business trends and opportunities
- Must have a strong desire to succeed and be extremely proficient at identifying logical targets and driving those opportunities to closure.
- Project Management experience a plus
- Must have a strong ability to develop trust and rapport with external and internal customers.
- Must possess strong people skills such as personnel evaluation, presentations, and effectively communicate within all levels of organizations.
- Ability to efficiently gather information and make decisions in a timely manner.
- Possess mechanical aptitude and excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Possess computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other job-related software.
- This position reports to the Sales Manager Americas – Expander BU
- This position is remote.
- Argentina, Perú, or México are desired and ideal candidate would need to currently live in one of these locations.
- Must be located near a major airport.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary, bonus opportunity and a competitive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We value diverse teams to work smarter and deliver solutions in a dynamic environment while offering challenging projects and opportunities to gain experience and develop for your success.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resumes for consideration to: Pittsburgh_HR@nord-lock.com