Product Line Sales Director
The Product Line Sales Director will help generate revenue by managing industry specialist, business development managers, distribution managers and customer service represenattives who will be responsible for soliciting and obtaining orders from new customers or existing key accounts. The selected candidate will work with OEMs and manufactures on program developments, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information and/or presentations. The position will require developing key accounts across various key industry segments targeted by the company for growth in Wedge-Locking product offering & solutions.
- Highly motivated, business enterprenour, individual to help and drive sales growth through managing a direct sales and customer service teams.
- Directly manage, coach, develop and motivate the remote sales teams of sales managers, customer sevice, and business development as applicable to achieve team objectives.
- Manage business development managers assigned to specific industries focus on wedge-lock products.
- Manage resouces to develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport with buyers and engineers; providing technical information and explanations; coordinating the preparation of quotations as required.
- Cultivates new business accounts by providing relavant information on Nord-lock wedge-locking products with the focus on being a prefered solution provider.
- Work with distribution managers to develop new distributors and maintain high level of commercial and technical support to existing distributors as required.
- Manage customer service teams to process quotations and orders effective by providing great customer service to distributors.
- Develops accounts plans by checking customer's buying history; key decision makers, suggesting related and new products; explaining technical features, fuction and benefit of Nord-Lock products.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- High technical skills and understanding of customer applications where applicable.
- Shall come from the industry within the bolting universe
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- The ideal work location for this role is Pittsburgh, PA but will consider a remote location.
- This list in not all inclusive and may include other duties as assigned and necessary for the operation and management of the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- A minimum of 10 years experience managing sales personnel with regional or industry experience, sales and business development related experience, and technical knowledge and experience in Bolting Solutions.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 60% on a monthly basis
- Masters in technical area or MBA is a plus
- Certifications or technical memberships
- Demonstrated record of meeting sales goals
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Experienced, confident professional who motivates others by goal setting, creating a team atmosphere and leading by example
- Strong ability to lead and guide decision making in business solutions
- Demonstrated high ethical behavior, unquestionable integrity and character
- Proven success in managing P&L
- Ability to develop & build relationships with prospective customers and successfully close the sale
- Technical mindset and understanding
- Proficient computer skills
Please submit resumes for consideration to Pittsburgh_HR@nord-lock.com