- Quick and easy to install and remove with hand tools
- Locking function not affected by lubrication
- High corrosion resistance
- Reliable locking, even for joints with short clamp length
- Reusable (depending on usage environment)
Nord-Lock SP washers have the same wedge-locking design as original washers, but with an enlarged outer diameter. This ensures the load is distributed over a larger area, which is gentler for sensitive surfaces. SP washers are ideal for use on large or slotted holes, painted or sensitive areas and soft materials.
Testing & Certification
Nord-Lock wedge-locking washers have been rigorously tested and approved by independent institutes as well as certification authorities.The Junker test is the most rigorous method for testing bolted joints.
During the test, the joint is exposed to transverse movements underneath the bolt head and nut, while clamping force is continuously measured. Nord-Lock washers consistently outperform the competition in this challenging environment.