Technical sales engineer
We are looking for a technical sales engineer who can support our team in Istanbul-Türkiye.
- The Technical Sales Engineer will be directly reporting to the Country Manager Türkiye,
- Responsible for delivering sales targets for Nord-Lock Group products on the Turkish market,
- Generate new applications/customer leads and follow them up,
- Represent Nord-Lock Group at customer visits and exhibitions,
- Present technical solutions in order to generate customer inquiries,
- Prepare customer quotations and systematically follow them up,
- Report all sales activities, customer visits and customer data via CRM,
- Provide technical support to customers, partners and sales team,
- Help customers, partners and sales team to develop their knowledge on bolting technologies,
- Support sales activities of partners,
- If needed, follow-up of sales process from order, delivery, payment to after-sales with customer and internal sales department,
- If needed, technical on-site service.
- 2-3 years of experience in technical sales in relevant industries,
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering or relevant degrees,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish is required,
- High willingness to travel without any restrictions,
- Driving license class B,
- Military service must be completed (for male candidates only)
- Good experiences with MS Office, Dynamics 365 CRM and ERP and CRM
- Highly customer oriented,
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Highly motivated and willingness to learn,
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
To apply for this position please email resume to email@example.com.