- Quick and easy to install and remove with hand tools
- Locking function not affected by lubrication
- High corrosion resistance
- Reliable locking, even for joints with short clamp length
- Reusable (depending on usage environment)
Nord-Lock SP washers have the same wedge-locking design as original washers, but with an enlarged outer diameter. The SP washers are designed to be used together with flanged bolts and nuts (ISO 4161,4162) on oversized and slotted holes, or on sensitive surfaces and soft materials.
Testing & Certification
Nord-Lock wedge-locking washers have been rigorously tested and approved by independent institutes as well as certification authorities.The Junker test is the most rigorous method for testing bolted joints.
During the test, the joint is exposed to transverse movements underneath the bolt head and nut, while clamping force is continuously measured. Nord-Lock washers consistently outperform the competition in this challenging environment.