Key account manager - Iberia
From Shinkansen high speed railway in Japan, to Burj Khalifa in UAE, to NASAs space probe, to a Norwegian roller coaster to offshore wind turbines. Constant vibrations cause stress on the constructions which jeopardizes safety. Most don’t devote a thought to bolts loosening – but we do. Every minute. Every hour. All day. All Year.
Do you have a strong background and passion for sales and challenges? Then you might be the person we are looking for! We are now looking for a sales engineer who will take care of our customers in Spain and Portugal
The role as Key Account Manager
As our Key Account Manager your mission will be to develop our market in Spain and Portugal in several industries as construction, power generation, railway… Reporting to Nord-Lock Iberia Sales Manager, your main functions will be:
- Work actively to create new customers and keep existing customers developing new opportunities in Spain and Portugal
- Guarantee the management and execution of commercial strategies to meet sales objectives and profitability margins
- Serve and provide support to clients, detect and analyze needs and prepare proposals to satisfy them
- Provide technical commercial assistance to clients, sales, and after-sales
- Keep updated our CRM with relevant information about clients, prospects, opportunities…
- Create a strong spirit of customer presence, promotion, and new business development
- Maintain and position the company image
We are looking for a person with sales knowledge, a good understanding of mechanics and preferably experience in mechanic related industries such as construction, energy generation... If you can work as a team but also individually, you are proactive, with good interpersonal skills, bargain power and customer service orientation.
Finally, we hope that you share our values and have a great interest in carrying out our mission: To safeguard human life and customer investments.
- Vocational training or higher education related to mechanics, construction, engineering…
- Good skills with software (Office, CRM…)
- Experience in a sales position.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English language.
- Desirable Portuguese
What we offer
- International environment and dynamic workplace
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Opportunities to develop and grow professionally.
- Company car
- Laptop & mobile phone
- Health insurance
- Fixed remuneration plus bonus
- Modern and spacious office in San Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid)
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously, latest 20th February. For more information about the position, please contact Aida Cotón, Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org