|Material||Steel 1.7182 or equivalent|
|Hardness||HV1 > 465 HV through hardened|
|Surface coating||Zinc flake coated free of cadmium + chrome VI|
|Available range||M12 – M36 (NL12SC – NL36SC)|
- Secures bolted joints in structural steelwork
- Designed and approved for use with HV sets
- Locking function not affected by lubrication
- Defined and uniform friction condition, which results in less deviation of achieved preload
- Same temperature characteristics as standard bolt / nut
- Reliable locking even for joints with short clamp length
- High corrosion resistance (minimum 1,000 hours insalt spray test according to ISO 9227) corresponds to C4 high or C5 medium according to ISO 12944-6
- Quick to install and remove using standard tools
Testing & Certification
Nord-Locks CE marked SC-washers have been rigorously tested and approved by independent institutes as well as certification authorities. They are safe to use with high-strength structural bolting assemblies for preloading and are confirmed for HV-assemblies by the European Technical Assessment ETA-20/0010 issued by the German Institute for Construction Technology (DIBt).
SC-washers, NLO, NLSS and 254 SMO® are safe to use in non-preloaded structural bolting assemblies according EN 15048 and confirmed by the ETA-19/0813 issued by the DIBt.