Purpose of Use
If you agree to provide us with personally detectible information, we will in order to fulfill your request, provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as news about our services and products, including newsletters. Your personally detectible information may be shared, stored and processed within the Nord-Lock Group and third parties to better understand your business needs or for the reason of improving our products and services. Information that can be shared is for example contact details allowing us to provide relevant information to visitors. Your consent includes also transferring such information to other countries, including countries outside Europe.
This website and all contents therein is © Copyright 2017 Nord-Lock Group or its licensors, as applicable. NORD-LOCK, SUPERBOLT, BOLTIGHT and EXPANDER SYSTEM are trademarks owned by different companies within the Nord-Lock Group. All other logos, trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks used herein are the property of the Nord-Lock Group or its affiliates or licensors. All rights reserved.
The Nord-Lock Group hereby authorizes you to view, copy, print and distribute the documents, pictures, related graphics and other materials published by the Nord-Lock Group on this web site, provided that:
- The use is for non-commercial purposes only
- No documents, pictures or related graphics available from this site are to be modified in any way,
- No graphics available from this site are to be used separate from the accompanying text, and
- All copies of material from this site shall include the copyright notice below,
- © Copyright 2017 Nord-Lock Group. NORD-LOCK, SUPERBOLT, BOLTIGHT and EXPANDER SYSTEM are trademarks owned by different companies within the Nord-Lock Group. All other logos, trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks used herein are the property of the Nord-Lock Group. All rights reserved.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personal information, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personal information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- Your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through an authorized distributor or other business partner, we will not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission and not use or disclose the information except:
- Together with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined, for example for statistical compilations;
- As required by law;
- To outside auditors with confidential agreements;
- As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of the Nord-Lock Group;
- To third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted (External data storage sites)
Other information we may collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as the operating system and web browser used by you. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development, and customer- and account administration.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Google AdWords: We use Google AdWords to advertise across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network. Google AdWords allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
Facebook Advertising: We use Facebook advertising conversion and re-targeting pixels, which allows us to collect and receive information from your website and elsewhere on the Internet and use that information to provide measurement services and targeted advertising.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may disable them in your web browser settings to block cookies. However, if you set up your Web browser so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Even if we are taking every measure we can to protect the Personal Data and identifiable information and other data on our servers from unauthorized access, loss, or modification no server or communication over the Internet can be certain to be one hundred percent secure. Consequently, any activity is conducted at the visitor(s) own risk.
This page was last modified on 12 April 2017.
Questions or comments?